Tuesday, March 3, 2015

#1 Hello

HI, I’m Jessie Wang. Nice to see you. I studied in the department of Apply Foreign Language. My major is English and Spain is my minor. I started to learn English since I was little and I've got the TOEIC certification of 700 grades. I believe that English is an essential skill in this globalized generation because of the wide-spread Internet and convenient transportation. In addition, I like drawing and playing electronic guitar in my spare time. I attended the hot music club in school and formed a band with my friends. It' a precious experience for that I learnt not only instrument but also interpersonal relationships. If you have similar hobby, welcome to chat with me. 

4 comments:

  1. hello, nice to meet u, I am Trista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Iris
    It's nice to talk to you.
    Your smile is as bright as the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessie! Nice to hear your thoughts about English! and I always admire people who can play any musical instruments. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you achieved 700 in TOEIC when you were little, that's good. Thinking about taking another TOEIC again? Achieve 900 this time.

    ReplyDelete